Friday, May 8, 2009

where to begin

So I have had the title to this blog for months now. I just don't know how to begin to begin. I feel like if I could just start then the rest will come to me.
So I am just going to start.....

My name is Nichole and I am 20 weeks pregnant (sounds like I am going to an AA meeting).
I have a wonderful husband (Dan), and together we have four furry babies: Jalepeno (golden lab mix),Emmy(mutt),Ruby(kitten#1), and Habenero (kitten#2). We are expecting our first human baby on Sept. 23rd and we are naming him Austin. I bet you all thought he would be named as a pepper too, I was worried about that myself for awhile.

Anyway we are blessed in this house, and very much looking forward to meeting our son.

So begins the exciting world of me, I am willing to believe you are all on the edge of your seats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment