Tuesday, July 21, 2009

bed rest the next chapter

So I went back to the OB yesterday, and I am still contracting. I thought as much, but I was also hoping it was all in my head, and that it was just third trimester stuff. Alas no, I was contracting. Austin is doing well, moving like a champ, his heartbeat is great. So I am on modified bed rest for another week. I am already going out of my head. Thank goodness for my mom who spent the almost the whole day taking care of me. I am really lucky. I have a good role model for years to come.

On a couple of good notes, I got my new glasses yesterday. I am so excited, I can see out of these. My old glasses were almost as bad as my eyesight without contacts or glasses. I have to wear glasses for three months straight because I have something weird going on with my left eye. I wanted to get them anyway, can't imagine fiddling with contacts and trying to take care of a newborn. Without glasses or contacts I am blind as a bat.

Secondly my baby shower is this weekend! I am very excited to see my girlfriends, a few I haven't seen in awhile. My husband has been great, he has started cleaning the house, which looks like a bomb went off.

I will keep everyone posted, as I am sure you are glued to my blog for the next chapter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment