Wednesday, July 29, 2009

bed rest update

Let me start out by saying what everyone is talking about. It is too f***** hot here. I cannot handle it. I am so grateful to my in law's who have AC, otherwise I may not be here right now.

Secondly, I went to the Dr. yesterday. He said "have we met before"? I was irritated. I mean I know my Dr. is out of town and this poor man is seeing a TON of pregnant women right now. I just feel like with everything that I have had going on, someone ought to remember me. Last time I was in his office, I was there for hours being monitored. Anyway, he said everything looks good. I am still measuring two weeks ahead, which I found out means I have more amniotic fluid that normal, but not too much to be concerned. I am still on bed rest, I see my Dr. next Wednesday.

I am really hoping the temps calm down very soon, I am having a hard time handling this even with my in laws and the AC. I also feel for my husband who works in a warehouse with no AC. They do have a rule that if it hits 90 or above his workplace give them Popsicles. He has actually gone to the store and bought Popsicles for his work peeps too. Cause that's the kinda guys he is. I was craving ho ho's and corn nuts last night, and he obliged me. Hard to believe I have only gained 5 pounds through this pregnancy.

Hope everyone is staying as cool and safe as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment