Saturday, August 8, 2009

random thoughts

I am awake at 8:17 on a Saturday, I didn't go to sleep until after 2am. This entire week I was not out of bed until after 11am. What the hell.

Sara Palin is irrelevant. She needs to go home, bake some cookies, raise her 50 kids, who I am sure are insured, and shut the F up.

I go on my boards at thebump, and I read about all the phases that babies are going through, and the trouble with breast feeding ect. So now of course I am petrified that the breast feeding won't work. I really really want it to work.

I lay on my side to sleep, because I can't lay on back as I lose my breath and you aren't really supposed to, for obvious reasons I don't sleep on my stomach. So every 1.5 hours the muscle below my hip hurts like hell from all the weight so I have to turn over. I have to wake up fully to do so because I can't flip like I used to. I am determined to be a lot skinnier with the next baby.

I sound like a whiny baby in all of my posts lately. Unfortunately this is my therapy right now, and I am pretty sure not a lot of people are reading this crap anyway :)

On a good note, we are going to my mom's for dinner tomorrow for a dinner I grew up with and have been craving like mad. I am excited, and I am excited just to hang out with my 'rents. I would be lost without my mother.

Have a great weekend, even if we have to wear our sweaters, which I am not so secretly excited about.

1 comment:

  1. well at least it's only 7 wks!!!!! Ask for PT!!!! I've been wearing a sweater all day! (Well I have been reading this crap) You will look back some day and laugh about all these memories! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete