Wednesday, August 19, 2009

weekly update

Had my weekly appointment with my OB. I have been contracting since Sunday, even with my pills. So I go in, get strapped down. She gave me the option of going to the hospital or going home and waiting it out. So I chose to go home. I hate my reaction to the shot they give me.

After next week I will be off of the pills, the Dr. said that she suspects my contractions will continue to get stronger.

Austin is still breach, which I knew because his head is wedged in my right side. So she is going to monitor that for the next few weeks to see if he will turn. If he doesn't turn, automatic C-Section. So today she said that she is going to schedule the C-Section for 39 weeks, so the OR is available,ect ect.

Information overload today. I have been feeling overwhelmed and anxious all week and this certainly help. The good news is Dan and I will have a plan B, which is good.
We do have excercises to help the baby turn, so we shall see. I don't know if I think he will, he seems to like his home wedged into my right side :)

Until next Wednesday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment